Cost-effective material location and life tracking for rolls and kits
Material roll and kit life tracking
CrossTrack MLM Lite provides a simple, easy-to-use and proven way to keep track of what material you have, its location and, most importantly, its remaining life. As material is cut and is kitted you can continue to track the life of the kit through layup and right onto the autoclave.
Built using the same robust platform and design as the award-winning CrossTrack Composite Manufacturing suite, MLM Lite offers a full upgrade path in the future should you decide to expand its functionality. You can use either barcodes or RFID tags to easily track material or kits as they move around your facility.
Cost-effective, simple, with reporting
Taking advantage of Microsoft’s free SQL Server Express database platform, CrossTrack MLM Lite offers a cost-effective entry point, is easy to install, learn and use.
As all of your data is held in an industry-standard database it’s easy to get relevant data out. CrossTrack MLM Lite ships with a series of standard reports, but the in-built reporting engine allows you to quickly generate data that is meaningful to your business.
- Installation, training and live within a day
- Uses free Microsoft SQL Server Express database platform
- Upgradable to the full CrossTrack Suite
- Custom data fields for materials and kits
- Simple barcode scanning interface
- Touch screen friendly design
- Support for both barcodes and RFID tags
- Define unlimited material types
- Quickly add entire batches of delivered material
- See all stock with real-time countdown of remaining life
- Powerful filtering to see just the information you need
- Standard reports and built-in report generator
- Customizable interface to show/hide columns as needed