For immediate release
29th September 2005
JETCAM to demonstrate new cutting CADCAM features at Fabtech 2005
JETCAM will be demonstrating the latest version of its Expert CADCAM software for punching, profiling and routing technologies on booth #12150 at Fabtech, being held at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL between 13th and 16th November 2005. The latest version has seen further significant advances in nesting efficiency and ease of use.
JETCAM has invested heavily in the development of its automation, performance and assistance features, releasing several new and enhanced capabilities:
- Remote Control Processing (RCP), allowing external programs (such as MRP) to completely automate the programming and NC code generation process for complete hands-off operation
- New advanced common line cutting features, reducing machine cycle time and material use
- Free-form high performance nesting (FFHPN), yielding significant material savings
- Rectangular high-performance nesting (HP-RAN), available free to existing JETCAM users under maintenance with rectangular nesting, provides even more efficient rectangular nesting capabilities
- Enhanced help and tutorial system with training videos, available free to all customer
Commented Martin Bailey, Group Marketing Manager; “Each of the above features individually can yield considerable savings, but combined they quickly pay for the software. For one customer the FFHPN module paid for itself in just over 4 weeks! We will be giving live demonstrations of these features and also offering prospects and customers nesting comparisons so that they can accurately predict the potential savings they will make.”
The booth will be hosted by one of JETCAM’s US distributors, NestOne Solutions. Also on the booth will be Camtek North America, Inc, US distributor for Camtek. They will be demonstrating the complete PEPS suite of programming systems, consisting of milling, turning, wire EDM, 5-axis laser and tube cutting applications.